
(While thy're all happily eating) :D :D
I took photos! (:
She's like the most craziest cuzzie among all the others.


Heh, played some crocodile game which is like kiddy-play.
But still play until very fun.
And posted for the camera.
Manzxz, super fun lahz.
Hor hor hor, i'm so sleepy today & i don't think i can pass history test.
Obviously, i hope i can..
I hate this teacher in history okayz.
She walk here walk there waking people up.
Damn irritating lah. >:(
Oh, Cookies from Dahlia & Syafiqah's goodies & carmen's lollipop.
Hahahaha!! Thanks a lot lah. (:
舞出彩虹, is back? :O
And i'm like gonna catch it after i'm done w my stuffs.
I wanna shop shop shop.
Homework time, then revision for history test tomorrow.
Oh my god lah! Feel like banging head on wall.
So many tests this week.
I tried to look back to the past & i cried.
Its you whom i missed.
Please, come back.
But, i know this is imposssible, you've got your own life.
No comments:
Post a Comment