Monday, March 23, 2009

500th post. ♥

{ }
Love is not about finding the right person,
but creating a right relationship.
It's not about how much love you have in the beginning
but how much love you build till the end.

500th post.
I've finally came so far. Lol. So easy but yet so hard. Tsk.

School today was very badbadbadbadbad.
Coz, stayed back till five p.m. And i fell asleep in the bus on my way back home.
And i nearly missed the stop again. :o

I want a newwwww haircut. Messy messy hair.
Getting back report slip tomorrow, wonder how i fared.
Prayed that i did well, or else, i will cry man.

Anyway, i detest/hate Maths lesson.
Coz, i dont like the arrangement lah okay? Suckzx.
I wanna change placeeeeeee back to my old one!
Oh pleasezxzx, Mrs Yit, change back my place, i dont mind even if i sit alone.

Had Rising Stars today.
Was pondering to go/not to go.
Went in the very end, went late. :/
But anyway, Ding Oi Yan was in my grooooup?! Zzz.
Okay, then did the usual stuffs.
I don't know why, i got so hyper during that time. Tsk, kept guai-lan that Kenny.
Then, i was like the noisiest lah. Lool. Dont know why. -.-
Polytechnics are having their holiday today while our school start today? So unfair.
Aiyoyo. I think going Poly is the best ah.
Cos, got lots of freedom. :D :D

I think that LG cookie phone is pretty nice.
Should i get it? :O
The pink one is very very very nice!!

I'm almost done with my English Compre that Miss Tang gave, thanks to Jessie.
I knew her from Rising Stars. (: (:
Very tired today, i'm not gonna sleep at twelve again.
Cos it suckzx in the morning when i'm in school, cos nothing can be absorbed into my brraiin.
But, i also wanna talk to him. :(
So, i shall wait till i see him online..
I think i'd rather talk to him then sleep, else. I'll have insomniaaaa which i dont want to. Lol.

I miss you, dumbass!

No comments:

Post a Comment