Whenever life seems to drift you away from me,
I can't help but cry.
You've grown to be such a part of me that without you,
life is no more than a desperate sigh.
They do say love comes and goes, and to that I disagree.
So, here's my hand, take it and don't let go of me.
The day was spent like this:
Tuition cancelled last minute, so i woke up for nothing.
And i dread it.
Then, went to eat at Chinatown market for morning breakfast.
Eat, ate, eaten.
Then sent grandma home to cook for dinner.
Slacked at home for a tiny wheeny while, then went to si ma lu kuan yin miao.
Loool, prayed and stuffs.
I saw Szeqian at there but she didn't notice me. Haha!
After praying, went to OG.
Got school shoes. I wanted Converse but it was OOS. Crap.
Got Kappa instead, it was a not-so-wanted to get it mood. Tsk.
But still got it in the end.
I heard that uncle is gonna get his new van on Saturday.
Wahhhhh, i wanna go. :(
But i know its impossible, cos i got to go for dance.
I've got to stay back in school till five tomorrow?
Oh my gosh. Oh maybe, i do not have to.
I'll go check it out first. (:
Countdown: Three more weeks to SYF.
Bye. Goodnight. Time to sleep.
Boring schoolday tomorrow.
I love you not only for who you are, but for what you are making of me. ♥
No comments:
Post a Comment