Thursday, March 19, 2009

Best friends forever :)

Did not do project yesterday. :3
Oh my god, felt super bad about it.
This is driving me crazy soon, i dont know what am i suppose to do.
But, i didn't stay home yesterday.
I went out with Bff. ♥♥

Went to many many places.
Bugis, Cathy, Far East then Hereen.
Went shopping round at street, bought not much stuffs, chilled at the cafe on 2nd floor.
Saw Cong Le, but didn't say Hi. :/ - shy uh, as if.
Photobucket Photobucket

Then to Cathy for neoprints.
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket

Far East to shop, but didn't bought any stuffs.
I wanted to buy that bag but mom didn't allow me.
So, to prevent myself from being scolded, i didn't get that bag. :x
And all the walking made my legs felt so wobbly that we had to find a place to sit down.
I wanted to buy a high-waist skirt/short with Bff.
But i couldn't make up my mind to buy a skirt/short, so didn't buy any in the end.

Took 167 from Far East.
Was about to go home, but i initiated to go Hereen.
Oh my gosh, i tell you.
We went into NUM. And those salesman was like.. Uhh, keep following us everywhere we went.
Couldn't stand it, off we went. :)
Bought jelly rubber bands, heh. The salesgirl, superrrr cute.
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket

Got to go to school later on.
To do that History project, and i think i won't know what i'm doing.
Cos, i'm really lost.
I think i better go now, else. I'll be late.

No comments:

Post a Comment