♥
Please don't whisper false truth in my ears.
My heart can't take anymore lies.
It can't even take it when
you whisper silently to me.
I need to shut myself out for a little while.
I need time to adapt to stuffs which once seems so easy.
I need someone to talk to.
I need a shoulder to lie on.
And lastly, i need you.
Or, maybe i should stop thinking that you will get back to me.
This might be the easy way out.
Rather then clinging onto something that can never happen.
- how i hoped that this was all just a dream.
Yes, that was just oh-so-random.
Dance today was alright, teacher diao-ed all the moves.
Oh my momma, i looked like a lost sheep in the herd.
But no, i managed to catch up in the end, just that my actions ain't so perfect yet.
I woke up so early today but yet i was late for
around five minutes due to the first bus i missed.
I wanted to wait for rebec to get to school together, but she woke up late.
So, i had to get to school myself. :(
Shit lah, shit lah.
But, it was a relief when i saw MengFung on the bus. :)
Schedule:
Dance today.
History Project tomorrow.
Going out with Bff on Thursday.
Tution on Friday.
Dance on Saturday.
Shucks, there goes my one week of holiday.
Time just flies so quickly.
And, i havent even touched any single work of mine yet.
I pray and hope that the teachers won't yell like mad when school reopens.
Bugging us for school work.
But, this is just so impossible.
Mom's coming home, got to turn off the computer before i get yelled again. :c
No comments:
Post a Comment