Friday, March 6, 2009

Actions shall do the talking

To love is to give in.
How great is your love?
Can it be measured or is it unmeasurable?

I miss him LOTZ. I'm not speaking anymore. Let my actions do the talking.
I'm really speechless to speak even a single word.

School was most prolly alrightz today.
Cos, like for once, i took part in P.E.
Not playing his silly games, but playing Catching with Dahlia & Yan Keng.
Oh Gosh, like in the court whilst others are playing.

I tell you what.
I met up with an insane indian man just now while heading home.
I dont know what the f*ck is his problem, he approached me for no good reason.
Asking me if i know how to speak English..
Then, knowing that he's insane, i spoke back to him in Chinese.
Leaving him banging on his own head.
Well, too bad. If i did not do so, i think he might have did smth to me.

I PASSED MY CHEMISTRY PAPER TOO!! :D
Yay, and i got a total of 60 for Comb. Science. Yayyyy!
Asked Mrs Yit regarding the Rising Stars and she like lemme in.

I'm very pleased with my results for the first term.
But, that doesn't mean the end.
I have to mug even harder for mid-year, CA2 and end-of-year.

I MET UP WITH BFF TODAY!
like finally..
Hehe.

Wanted to do some homework at Tiong but just so couldn't find a place.
Donated 2 bux to some donation thing.
At the very least, we did smth good. :/
Ate steamboat. Walked around & we were super tired.
So headed home already.

Bye. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment