Sunday, March 8, 2009

when's the time?



It seems like we're further apart now.
No matter what we do,
we just couldn't get back to where we once met.

Some things are better to be left unsaid than said,
xoxo.

Ten o'five pm on the clock of my laptop.
Time just so passes so quickly.
March holidays are arriving, Great. That's what i need, a break.
And to like re-energise myself too.
But no, holidays are gonna be preoccupied.
I'm just so gonna go out with Bff :D :D
Spending time with her is so so so fun, okayz?

And 'nyways, there's school till five.
Cos of Rising Star? :o
Nevermind, nevermind. Hehe.
No much complaints bout it.
But for one thing i know, i get to cab home after school tomorrow. Haha! :D
BECAUSE, I've got tuition at night also laaaaa. :(

What i wanna get now:
- my coloured contact lens ( Maxi Eye )
- a Adidas/Baby G watch

Oh yeah, but firstly. I'VE GOT TO SAVE UP FIRST.
Else, my pocket will burn a big hole. D:

No comments:

Post a Comment