Love is not a thing that can be explained.
Love is a blind thing that can be harsh and cruel when not shared by two people.
Love can't be forced into, or made to happen;
It just happens, and no one person can explain it until it happens to them.
Oh man, its Saturday already. Annnnnnd, my work = not done.
How how?
Oh my gosh, dead meat.
Aiyah, i shall do whatever i can do.
I got a very very bad scolding today by teacher.
Really didn't know it was me who did the mistake. :(
SHAAAAAAAAAAG.
And, i'm very tired now.
I think i might just fall flat onto the bed later on.
I need to sleep. Hahahaha.
Swimming plus dance. My legs are very very tired now.
I couldn't sleep yesterday night.
Why does it seem like time pass so fast?
Till i dont know how to say also leh.
And in just a blink, its morning already, and everything gets back to where it once were.
Tsk, if only somebody can help to freeze time.
But. I know, this is impossible?
I just hope to dream and get into dreamland and fall into a deep slumber.
Its just soooo impossible. SIGHS.
There goes my dad being so irritating again.
Pfffft, alwayyyyyys ask me to do stuffs. He cannot do himself meh?
Early know, don't answer his call and also dont want speak to him.
Okay, i got to go now, cos haven't take dinner yet.
And so hungry coz never take lunch also. LOL.
I saw a rainbow just now, and its so nice.
That long stretch of it. Yes, i wonder if your saw it too.
That sight was the best of my life.
I didn't see such a huge and beautiful rainbow before.
Bye, school on Monday.
I'm missing you, every moment, every second, every minute. ♥
No comments:
Post a Comment