Earth Hour tomorrow, from 8.30-9.30pm?
Many just say, turn off the light?
What exactly is the real campaign. Zzz.
Anyway, i've joined them. :D
http://www.earthhour.org/home/sg:en
Do join too, and support the campaign.
Though, i don't really know what it is. :/
How i wished what i knew wasn't the truth.
Yah, crap.
I was just blabbering nonsense.
As you can see.
School today seemed very fast.
Coz, dismiss the earliest today.
Went to school early in the morning with so many
kent ridge people as compared to normal days.
They were having their sports day.
So, its like, the bus was packed.
Oh, by the way. I think i understand Maths now.
Maybe not? I not sure.
P.E was like, slacking again.
That teacher didn't want to let us do our own stuffs.
But he can't be bothered with us, cos he was nagging at someone.
I wanna watch the nine o'clock show tonight.
Because, its super funny.
New dance tee coming soon, great.
Some things which i pretend not to hear, i've heard it today.
Why must it be like this? Argh, i don't know, i shall just ignore it.
But, i've learnt also.
Nonsense, crap? Whatever..
No comments:
Post a Comment