Thursday, March 26, 2009


Words are just not enough to tell you
how much you mean to me
and how much I need you by my side, all my life.
You have touched my life in ways others can't even think of.

Went to do History project right after school.
Yeah, finished it in minutes, for we were almost done?
Tell you what.
Saw Mr Ho being so fierce today, yelling so loudly.
Coz, got some people downloaded CS or some stuffs lah.
Lol. Also cannot like that mah, school computer leh, not home computer.

Anyway. P.E, did sit-ups.
Cheated. But this is the only way to get a A right?
I think he know, but he fake fake don't know lah. :/
Played Catching. Have the same P.E as 4e4. Ex-class.

Recess, ate with Joana & Stephanie.
Then ah, recess always like very fast end one leh.

Heh, tell you something kayzx.
I wanna learn, driving when i'm 18. Which is like just two more years.
I wanna learn Japanese language, coz its super cool.
But, i have to wait till my O levels end.
And lastly, i wanna learn a musical instrument lah. :)
That do not need a age to learn.

Mr Tan is very the whatever.
During Maths, he made me go up the board to write the answer.
I didn't want to for i thought my answer would be wrong.
But, he just so had to force me. Argh.

It was very boring in the morning when Syaff did not come yet.
Coz, need to do comics. Which Jaslyn drew.
And Miss Fiona had tons of work for us to do also.
But thank god, no homework!!

Its Friday tomorrow. :D
And i love fridays.

I wanna talk to you, you, you.
But i can't see you. :(
I miss you lah.

No comments:

Post a Comment