Thursday, April 9, 2009

Bad, bad day


()
The things that people in love do to
each other they remember,
and if they stay together it's not because they forget,
it's because they forgive.



Maybe not really bad?
It was just a random title. That's all.

Sometimes, i just don't know what to say.
So, i just keep my mouth shut so that i will not blabber nonsense/crap.
I'd prefer to be shut up.

No, i ain't making use of you. I do treat you as a friend.
A real friend, or else, i wouldn't be telling you all my stuffs.
If, i do not turn to you, i don't know who to speak to already.
And also, from the day you came into here, i already knew it was you whom i should speak to.

Okay. Holiday tomorrow.
That's great! :D
Oh~ Let's cheer coz there will be a three day break.
Maybe, it isn't. Its just for two days excluding Saturday.
But. I WON'T BE FREE TOMORROW EITHER.
Going to some place to pray. :)
Yayyyyy~ I love public holidays.

I think i might just fail the Lit test that we have today.
Because i left one whole page blank.
This is disastrous!

Gonna go on a hiatus soon.
For Mid year exams are round the corner.
Will stop blogging on 20th april, will be back after Mid year examination.
Of course, with good results. :)

I love you, i really do.

No comments:

Post a Comment