Friday:
- Fetched cousin to tution, went for breakfast.
- Got to get josspapers.
- Waited for cousin to be released from tuition
- Went to pray.
- Rained so heavily, drenched totally.
Saturday:
- Went for dance in the morning.
- Left early, laoshi didn't come. :(
- Met mom they all at Aunt's house there.
- Went to Mandai to pray Grandfather & Great grandmother. I think?
- Rain again.
- Stayed there till around seven plus. Went to eat at Jurong East. Steamboat <3>
Sunday:
- Tution at 9.30
- Got back to sleep right after tuition.
- Afternoon, went to fetch cousin up from tuition. Went to eat.
- Then, back home to rest~
Today was okay except for CH that period. It was totally such a bore.
I fell asleep and was totally shut out. Was very tired.
Didn't go for Rising Stars too, stayed back to help out at dance.
Anyway, its just two more lessons that i missed and SYF will be over.
I hope we can get the best of the best. (:
Will post up some pictures when i have the time to upload.
Oh! And you know what?
That new Samsung handphone super nice alright?
My relative got it and i borrowed from her, oh my gosh.
I'm totally so in love with that phone. (L) (L)
My throat's itchy again, i think i'm gonna fall sick soon.
Went to the doctor, going to school only after recess tomorrow.
Tags replies:
A-hjas; ♥: Relinked you already. :D
AGNES[:: Hello!
Vanessaaa xD: CUTE Mei, thanks for the tag~ ;)
WEIXIANG: ;D ;D Helloooo~
VALERIE! ♥ : Nah, its alright. Anyway, hello. I forgot what i last tagged you.
Bea: Sure! Linked you up already
Marc: Oh really? Thanks for that comment.
Kenji: I've linked you up too. :)
Amanda:): HELLO. :)
michellelow.: I've updated already lah. :D :D
No comments:
Post a Comment