Monday, April 6, 2009

Cherish


I am thinking of you,
in my sleepless solitude tonight.
If it's wrong to love you, then my heart just won't let me be right.
'Cause I'm drowned in you,
and I won't pull through,
without you by my side.

I'd prefer blogging at livejournal then at here.
Tons of homework, and i'm so stress.
Major pimple outbreak on my face, how how how?
Tsk, i need something to clear away my ugly pimples.

Anyway, dance tomorrow.
Last 3 practices. Oh my god, i'm really very scared.
I'm super lousy nowadays, i've got no idea why. :(
Please tell me that all will be fine?
Sigh, sigh, sigh.
I am very stressed out that i don't even wanna talk much.
Wah piang, i also don't like this feeling lah.

I love the school computer lab 4. :)
Brand new laptops which are so cool.
And, i wanted to surf the net with it, BUT. I had to do my F&N.
So cannot lah. Must get serious. Haha.
Carmen hor. LOL. Keep get distracted when doing time plan.

Mid year exams are on 29 april. one day before Weilin birthday. Suay.
That's very fast. Stress again.
Lol.

Replied all tags already. :D


I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment