Those few days were tiring, i slept early, that explains why i never blog.
Did many stuffs those few days.
Had a super bad mood today during the last period. Tsk.
don't ask why, i don't think you will know either.
Ahh, i don't know what to blog.
Went to watch Hotel for Dogs on Thursday.
Its a veeeeeeery nice show~
Went to Library with Ivy after school wanting to complete chinese zuo wen.
But, ended up talking crap. Didn't complete! Ahhh. Dead meat.
Haha. Stafhani came in to join too, she speaks chinese. :O
And, its much more fluent.
I got freaking freaked out just now.
Thought i forgotten my Photobucket name & password.
Had such a hard time figuring out, and phew.
Managed to track it back. (:
I think i'm moving to elsewhere.
Track me if you can. Hehehehe.
Goodbye. :D
Carmen is so bad, always wants to disturb me only.
But never mind, i always kajiao her back also.
Haha! :D :D :D
There's a gap between us now.
Isn't? I can feel it.
I miss you, but i can't say it to you.
No comments:
Post a Comment