I really am panicking right now.
Dont know how am i suppose to study right now.
I've flunk so maaany of my class tests.
I feel like sucha failure.
Drats. I hate this feeling in me.
This pathetic feeling that i had last year of not studying is coming back to hunt me.
I need to do something about it, or i might just die.
Stupid. School is such a drag.
Everyday is the same.
No life. School is such a bore.
I really dont know why do i need to study.
Tsk, okay. I should STOP the way how i think.
Cos, this is the best for me right right?
OH, just wanna say, will not be posting on
livejournal for the time being.
Cos, NO TIME.
Took my new EZ link card today.
I WANT MY OLD ONE INSTEAD.
Horrible photo, it was my primary school one.
I look so different. Oh please, i wanna lose my Ez-link card now!
No lah, kidding only.
And, there was such a heavy downpour today.
That i nearly got drenched like nobody business.
Thank god, i had my umbrella with me.
Or else, i will be totally wet when i reach school. :/
And the feeling will be so sucky.
Just let me die.
I'm feeling so lost right now.
I need someone to tell me what exactly am i suppose to do.
I really feel like giving up once and for all.
No comments:
Post a Comment