Wednesday, April 29, 2009

290409

Was chatting on plurk just now.
And, doing quizzes on facebook.

I think i'm dying totally for now.
Shucks, please lah.
Why is studies so tedious?

Hmm, i think talking on plurk is funny.
Especially talking to Tsering: http://www.plurk.com/Tsering
She super funny.
I say, i wanna eat pizza, then she drew out a pizza for me.
Lmao, cute girl lah. :)
Show you the picture she drew.

If never enlarge, look like a brain leh. :/
Hehe. I not purposely want say like that one ah.
But seriously, i'm not kidding.
That's why i enlarge it in my blog.

Finally, F&N practical is over.
I tell you, i panic like shit during the three periods lah.
Thinking i might not be able to do one dish.
But thank god, lady luck was with me, i managed to do everything. :)
And also, much thanks to my partner, Carmen. :D
If without her help, i think i also cannot cook so well lah.
Oh, and also credits to the Mrs Koh ah.. She teach us shortcuts. :/

And was late for Basics, and Mdm Ng nag again.
Long time since she last nagged.
But she started her nagging again today.

I think i'm having tuition on Friday/Saturday or maybe Sunday.
I have to see when tutor is free.
And i hope he comes lah, and faster help me.
Or else, i might die die die die die die die.

Fake laughters, hidden sorrows.

I need someone to tell me what am i to do from here.
For, i'm totally letting go of everything now.

No comments:

Post a Comment