♥
In my thoughts of you there is an underlying love
that is present in every word,
every glimpse I hope you feel it as I do,
for it is what I am and ever I will be.
Very tired.
Slept during Maths & my name was being called out for two times.
Dread people calling my name.
But anyway, it was really sucha sleep day.
Dance after Assembly.
Assembly was such a drag, and i think those musics are a waste of time.
Okay. Teacher was not angry today and instead he taught us the right steps.
I was so worried about every step that i take okay.
Yup. So tomoorow, i'm not going tuition.
I'm skipping it just for this week.
Its the last few days, if i still don't go for dance, then i think i really am bad.
Plurking is very fun! Should try plurking. :)
Carmen, Cong Le, Jaslyn all have plurk already.
Heh, more people join better ah.
Uh, it's getting late.
I've got to sleep cos i've got to wake up early tomorrow
to put on my contacts for my mom fear that i might dilly-dally.
Haha! Good night. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment