Sunday, April 19, 2009

Short



Two more days,
And its SYF.
Okay, i really don't know what to say now.

Its gettin' late.
I need to sleep.
Everything is coming all at one go.
Not done with my Mathematics work yet.
I know i'm gonna be in deep shit tomorrow, but i don't care already.

Need to restore back my energy.
For i slept very late for these two weekends.
I'm really tired, i want a long long break.
Cos. All the studying is really very hectic.

You know what?
THE WEATHER SUCKS.
Its so freakingly hot.

That beads that are on the hat went into my first toe.
It hurts alot when taken out.
But, now its alright. :)

Anyway, a gold is all that i wished for.

Eunice: I'll link you up asap. :)
Vivian: Hello! Thanks for the tag.
Valerie: Yes. I saw you too. You were going to where?
Bea: Thanks! Yeah, thanks for the wishes. You too, goodluck for SYF. :D



Tags replied at blogs.
Sleeping now, its already midnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment