Monday, May 11, 2009

6 more papers

Mother's Day was yesterday.
And guess what, we went out to celebrate only at night.
Cause, i had tuition in the afternoon.

Updated my my music playlist now.
6 more papers to go, oh yay!
That's like only up till thursday. :D :D

Papers left:
Tomorrow, food and nutrition and Chinese paper 2
Wednesday: English & Maths paper 2 ( I hope to pass Maths! )
Thursday: History & Physics ( Oh my godd! Two papers tgt. So much to memorise )

And, i've been too lazy to upload pictures.
I'll update it when i feel like doing so.
But, i think it might not be so soon and
it will take like idk how many years. :/
-Just exaggerating.

Okaaaay. I got to go now. :)
Going cousin's house later, to study.
And tution again at nighhhhhhht. Omgggggggg!



Tags reply:

Carmen: Alamak, you want sabo me onlyyy.
Haha, you cant kajiao me, Nehnehpupu. :P Won't let you kajiao me. The
cat picture is cute. See lah, you say not cute, that's why remove already. :(

Char: Chemistry was sucha killa. I wonder if i can make it a not. :/ You too, good luck!
Oh yeah, its okay. Add me when you're not lazy. :D

Weixiang: :D Hi.

SG bloghub: I've put the banner up already.

Tsering: Hi there. Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment