Friday, May 8, 2009

lullabyy-

I dont feel well.
I feel dizzy.
Ohmygodzxzx. Fire in the house.
Scoldings everywhere, die.

So dead for Chem paper today.
I'm sure about this.
For all the contents is so super duper hard.
Only donald thinks its easy, like i think he's crazy. :/

Oh yeah, i went to watch 17 again today.
Lmaoooo, i know this show is very long already, but still, nice ah.
If not Stephanie want watch, i think i wouldn't want watch already.

Saw Dahliaaaaa and her boyfriend there.
Hahahaha! Coincidence okay.
As in, cos' last minute plan to go Tiong one. :/

Hmm, i got mom a Mickey cup for Mother's Day. :D
Yeah. Mother's day is Sunday. (:
I wonder how is it gonna be celebrated uhh.

Ooooooops, my mom is scolding my cousin for she i throwing tantrum
and not wanting to do her work. Like how bad can this get?
After today, back to muggin'.
Gonna cast my blogger aside, so dont be surprise if you never see me update. :)

Just wanna wish all mothers a Happy Mother's Day in advance!
:D :D :D
Oh yeah, Moms are the best, so treasure your Mums okay?



I finally had my Subway after such a long time of craving for it.
Mmmm. Yummy-delicious. :)

Sorry for that attitude of mine yesterday,
i didn't meant to give you that attitude.
I do have the same feelings of what you feel for me too.

No comments:

Post a Comment