Thanks carmen for the picture. :)
So what's your comment on the dish carmen and i made?
Haha. Good/Bad comments also can. :D
Anyway, today was the worst day ever.
My temperature went up & down, up & down.
Shucks. And i wonder if this will happen again tomorrow.
Got called down to the Quarantine area just now
when my temperature struck 37.7 degrees.
Syaff's one got to 37.6 degrees.
And, what's worse was that we had to wear a mask on our way down.
I was being sent there, but when my temperature was taken like around 1/2 hour later,
it was back to normal. Around 37.2 degreees.
F&N is just such a bore.
I need to do my research now & off my computer soon.
Sighs, i really want exams to end soon.
And i wanna sleep right after i've complete my research. :D
" Don't let someone become your everything,
because when they're gone you have nothing! "
Tags replies:
Vanessa: Hahaha! You're just being humble. :)
Carmen: Yeah. Thanks carmen! I've grabbed it already. :D
Syafiqah: You've got one! I knooow. Don't bluff. Haha, what secret do you know of me? :O
Quan: Hello. :)
Char: I've already given you my msn on your blog.
Zhane: Thanks. :)
MichelleLow: I saw the photoo. Oh my, i look funny. :/
Sinhui: :D Your comp's finally back.
Weixiang: Yeah, indeed. Its been a very long time. I still thought you forgot who i am already.
Dahlia: DAHLIA AH. Hahaha.
No comments:
Post a Comment