I was reading thru someone's blog.
The past. And that blog is private, so no one will know.
I didn't know i had the ability to make someone so sad just because of what i did.
I'm now no longer in contact with that person anymore i should say.
For, what i did was terrible.
Didn't know why i was so heartless at that point of time.
But anyway, i still hope to be friends with that someone when i think back.
Sighs.
Whenever i look back to my past.
I would remember how naive i was back then.
But now, i picture back what i did last time & it was surely a great mistake.
I went home straight after school today.
Didn't had the mood to loiter around.
I DON'T KNOW WHY. Tsk tsk.
Was texting just now in class, and it kept me away from boredness.
Like yah, Temporary.
I swear, I was like a dummie dumb dumb during English just now.
Played a game, that have to guess a word.
And it was suppose to be a model's name and i screamed out some book name?
Lmao, like some stupid clown! -.-
Anyway, exams on 6 may.
God. Damn fast.
I also dont know what to do leh.
Plan to study at home all the way for the whole three days.
Sigh, sigh, sigh. No going out. :(
My mom's gonna ground me from my laptop, handphone & etc.
She's only returning it to me at morning and when she reaches home in the evening,
she will take away my stuffs. Alaa, like hell seh. :/
My whoever is getting married and she sent some wedding biscuits over today. :D
I think its very cool to get married.
Hahahahaha! I wannt to get married, but not now.
23rd may is her wedding day. Yayyye! Can see people married liao. :)
I like to see bride and her bridegroom.
Why do i keep brooding over the past? Is it worth it?
I hope what you say isn't true.
Cos', i really dont know what to do if this were to happen. :/
No comments:
Post a Comment