Thursday, May 28, 2009

Sweet 16

Much thanks to Andrew, Carmen, Jaslyn, Nurul Syafiqah, Nur Syafiqah, Shane, Jaryl, Dahlia, Zikun, Yugene, Fyn, Weijie, Amber, Joshua, Zhane, Jasmine Ang, Felicia Tan, Stafhani, Amelia, Eugenie, Michelle Low, YanLi, Sarah, Eriza, Kellie, Weiling, Tammy, Weixiang, Beatrice, Cheryl, Joel.
(Not in order - Random)

My mom, mom's bestfren, dad, aunties, uncles, grandma also wished me happy birthday.
Much Thanks to those who wished me happy birthday! :D :D
Received many angpows & two presents.
Dad gave me more money. Syaff & Auntie BeeLeng (mom's bestf) one. :O

Anyway, Officially 16.
NC16! I can watch that now already.

This year birthday is special.
Dumpling Festival falls on the same date too.
So, maaany people coming to Grandma house later also. :)
Going out later in the afternoon to eat with parents & best cousin.

Shagg, i've got to go to school tomorrow till late at night. Achievers' Day.
Hmmm, but it should be alright.
Meet-the-parent on Saturday, i wonder what Mdm Ng will tell my mother.
I skipped school today because there's detention.
Who will be so stupid as to go serve detention on the last day of school?
Heh, i'm not the one.

Not really a good celebration this year. I've realised many things already.
They seem to be slapping me right hard telling me something.
I won't be telling anyone anything about how i am feeling now.
Anyway, went Plaza Singapura just now.
My aim now: To get an Ipod touch.
I'm so hella getting it okay. :D :D
388 bucks, i need to save it.

Lao Beijing's high tea is niceee. x)
There's a dino exhibition at level one just now.
Took pictures. Oh, mama and daddy took a picture with me too.
Cousin too. She's like part of my family. (L)(L)(L)
I hope mama recovers soon.



Mom, Dad, Jermaine, ME! :]




LaoBeijing's Hightea. Damn nice, worth it. ;)




Dinosaur's exhibition @ Plaza Singapura.


Camwhoring, on the way to Tiong.

Wanna catch Hannah Montana movie in the cinema, sudden urge. :/
But i dont like Hannah Montana.

Busy right now ~ Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment