I'm gonna find someone someday
Who might actually treat me well
This is a big world, that was a small town
There in my rearview mirror disappearing now
And it’s too late for you and your white horse
Now it’s too late for you and your white horse
To catch me now
Approximately, 5 more hours to sweet sixteen.
Yes. I've lived 16 years of my life.
Let me recall how was my past like. :/
Stupid i think. I've got pictures to prove.
Super long pictures. Even before i reached fifteen.
I've only post abit of it. :x Not alot yet. Hahaha.
This year. I look very different from the above pictures right?
School today waaaas so-so.
Maths had ten minutes free period, Goodbye. Sigh. D:
All good things come to an end.
Anyway, after school.
Basics was total crap. Sex, HIV, Aids. :O
Who doesn't know about it man?
Went to miss how's homeroom, camwhore, laugh like mad.
Got back to office to return miss how the keys.
Tsk, me is like a siao char bor today.
Screamed like mad after school. I dont know what's the problem with me.
Me dont like the number 23 guy from basketball.
Me is malu-ed today.
Thanks Syaff for the muffins you baked for me & the birthday card.
Thanks Auntie BeeLeng for the present you have given me.
I hope to receive maaaaaaany messages at midnight.
Taking pictures from Jaslyn later. :D
Use camera to camwhore, use laptop to camwhore.






No comments:
Post a Comment