Tuesday, May 26, 2009

You make me a fool

Listen to this. I'm not gonna be like this anymore.
Whatever it is, i feel like such a loser.
Syaff made me realised something. Which i didnt know.
Don't think that you can play with whoever you want to.
I'm not that kind of people whom you can mess around with.

Boring lessons for dead students.
Practically everyone is not paying attention in class.
They should just start the holidays now, i'm not kidding.

Nagging from Miss Solastri again, oops. .__."
I don't really mean nagging, buuuut. Its really long-winded kay.
Then, she asked me to switch on the projector?
Which is like so high up? How is it possible? Wah, she very kp lor.

Went to Tiong for lunch after school.
Chicken chop~
Then cab home. I felt super dizzy. I felt like the whole world was spinnin'.
Suck ballz. Reached home, lie flat on the bed. Slept.


Pictures taken yesterday:

Imagine Domo with a Hello Kitty head?



DOMO! My partner. But ah, i still love hellokitty more. ^.^



Syaff & me. :D




Jaslyn & me & dear domo. :)


Besties! Without Weiling cos' she's absent. :/

I miss Weixiaaaaang hell loads.
I wanna talk to him like now, now, now!

Why did i even bother talking to you in the first place?
I guess, i will treat as though you're invisible.

No comments:

Post a Comment