
I was totally wrong yesterday night.
Pffffft~ How dumb was I?
I feel so bad about it, should have heed their advice. Whooops.
But, also cannot blame me mah, i was being paranoid.
Anyway, done with History project like finally, and i so don't like people rushing me.
People who are present should know why.
And, a clip of 2.20+ mins took us 2 hours?! OMG, this is really exaggerated.
But, the NewsMaker was indeed an eye-opener.
We're still not done with it, but its okay, we shall do whatever we can on Monday instead.
Watching Absolute Boyfriend tonight and doing my F&N plus tuition homework.
Hmmmm, i really think tuition is like.. Taking up alot of my time.
I could have went out with Michelle & Kimbo tonight if i hadn't tuition. ):
Sigh, i miss you, love. ♥
I was afraid of love, I thought love took time,
like a fine wine aging in the cellar.
I was wrong.
Love is there from the moment you see that person,
embrace it let it grow, follow your heart, not your mind.
No comments:
Post a Comment