Saturday, July 11, 2009

if you were there

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Swimming lessons with so many laps today.
Getting so tanned~ I don't like it at all, but suntan lotions dont work.
So, i just so have to bear with it. And quickly hope that i can get on with the tests.

I've got so many tuition homework to complete.
Physics plus maths, i shouldn't have showed my tutor the assesment book.
How dumb was I to actually showed him. I thought he could help me,
but instead he gave me more work. OMG!

So many days, and i am still not talking to you,
Where are you? Where are you?
Just so you know, i miss you more and more.
Dying just to talk to you..

It's not just a physical attraction,
I love him for every single thing he is.
Every word he says, every step he takes.
This is something that will never die.
I have tried to stay reasonable with this,
but I just can't anymore. I just can't.

No comments:

Post a Comment