Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Loving someone is beyond our control

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Didn't go to school today. Listened to what beloved say.
Couldn't even talk at all, how to even go school, even if go school, also sleep one.
So, i rather stay home. Cos' have MC.

Blogshopping again?

I detest falling sick! For, i have to take so many medicines.
And, i always skip medications for i dont like antibiotics!

One look into your eyes and I'm hooked.
One smile from you and I melt, One feel of your warmth and I get the chills.
One touch of you and you're all I think about.
One beat of your heart and mine beats twice as fast, One touch of your body and I feel so secure.

One touch of your lips and I feel like you're mine forever,
One feel of your love and I feel like I am the only one for you,
now this is all true, that's why I love you. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment