Thursday, July 16, 2009

Follow your heart, in whatever you do



Was prescribed with another day of MC. Plus more medications yesterday.
And it was a wasted trip to school yesterday.
I was sent home right after temperature taking due to fever, cough, flu & etc.
Tsktsktsk. Practically have been staying home doing the same things everyday.

Taking of medicines, eating, and then sleeping.
Cos, the medicines cause drowsiness. Like omg.
Asked from the doctor for some medicines which won't be drowsy but he doesn't want to give.
Instead, he gave another day of MC.
I've got many things to catch up when i get back to school.
Omg, three days is no joke. I swear when i get back to school, i'll drop dead.
Can't imagine the amount of homework that i've got to complete.

I've got cravings for many food!
For example: CURRY! But i can't take it now.

Yay. Baking tomorrow for F&N. I'm so loving it!
But, i'm wondering what's gonna happen to my physics kinematics test today.

Don't be bothered by what others say, the most important thing is to follow your own heart.
And, pursue what you want, do not give up halfway thinking that you can't make it.
You havent even start with the race, and yet you already know you are losing? You think you so pro?

No comments:

Post a Comment