Thursday, July 2, 2009

your thoughts, my say

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Updated my links.
Heh, people whose blogs are gone, i've deleted your URL.
I wanna get a spare phone. Have any cheapo one?
Recommend me.

Finally, one week is ending. Oh yayeeee, great or what?
We're finally getting out of staying at one fixed classroom.
Got to Tiong with Dahlia but can't find any good phone. :(
I feel really giddy today for idk what reason at all.
Got home, and lie flat on the sofaaaaaa.
I really do need to sleep early from tonight onwards.

I think she is doing stuffs which are really stupid.
Which are not worth it at all, how dumb is it by transferring?
What can you gain? Nothing at all, after three years then you come transfer. -.-
Can just use one word on you, dumb.

Even though we are not together, I care about you more than ever
When we talk I feel so close to you, I don't know what I'm supposed to do.
I have almost forgotten what you did to me.
I was hurting in every part of me, I was sad knowing this is how it came to be.
But now I am happy that you are there for me. I gave you my tears, I gave you my heart.
You made me happy, right from the start.
When I write this now, I start to think how happy you make me.
For you and only you I must thank.

1 comment:

  1. How come you look so emo?
    cheerup:D
    Anyway,
    this is bluriishh! :D

    http://o7-disorientated.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete