Friday, September 25, 2009

On hiatus.

Love Horoscope for today:
You are in a planning state when it comes to your romantic affairs, Gemini. This is a case where you will need to plan everything as completely as possible before you can consider venturing forward with your romantic goals. You will encounter some unexpected problems, but this is how life rolls, so do not explode over minor disturbances as is your tendency. You will realize down the road that a little forethought will go a long way. That person that you are thinking is oh so reliable may turn out to be a thorn in your side, so consider this in your planning today.

Okay, gonna be on hiatus for some period of time.
Exams round the corner, must mug liao. Need to tie up the loose ends.
But will still update twitter/plurk with my phone. :)
Will blog everyday after exams. :D
But now, wait ah wait. I seem to be struggling, its like i can't catch up.
This term seems to be passing far too fast already.

Cousin birthday party tomorrow. :)
Gonna help her celebrate at Mac's Bukit Merah.

I just close my eyes because I might see your face. I just close my mouth because I might hear your voice. I just close my ears because I might hear of you, but I could not close my heart because I love you.


Tags replies:
Weixiang
: Loves. <3
Zikun: Will relink you asap. :)
MichelleL: Being optimistic is the best. [:
Gabriel: Wah, Jidan so long you never tag me already. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment