Monday, September 21, 2009

Keep holding on

Yes. That's what i need to do right now.
Don't want to receive disappointments for myself nor him.
Heart-to-heart talking yesterday made me realised that he wasn't feeling that okay as well.
So, i've decided not to be thinking the negative way.

I've chosen to be his pillar of strength.
Like how he chose me to be his. I'm like really sorry about yesterday.
Just kept on tearing, like nobody's business.
Its being sometime since i felt this way. I really don't know what's gotten into me.

Most probably, its because, i miss you too much.
That, i don't know how to express it in words, so the only way i could do so....
Is just to let my tears drop down.
Imagine, having a loved one that's so far away from you.
Of course, you will feel sad right?

I chose what i wanted. I know what i want now.
And that is to wait patiently, and never to let those things bother me.


Tags replies:

Littleghost: Last time never see you blog mah. What's your link eh? :O
Weixiang: Received your love already. <3
Justin: hi, thanks for tagging eh! :D
Michelle: you had the taste of it too? :O

No comments:

Post a Comment