Thursday, September 17, 2009

Winter Love

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

How i wished it was winter now.
Its been one week, oh. How fast have time passed.
And yeah, beloved is adapting pretty well over there. So am i. :)

Hahaha, he's always blogging now, which he doesn't last time.
Which makes me happy when i see his posts. Hahhaa.

I'm not slacking. Working and trying my very best in school.
Don't wanna fail, for the taste of failure sucks.
Shall not elaborate at all, as its just a waste of time.

Asked for extension of the holiday assignment,
hopes Miss Solastri won't kill me cos of what i asked her.

Distance never separates two hearts that really care, for our memories span the miles and in seconds we are there. But whenever I start feeling sad, because I miss you, I remind myself how lucky I am to have someone so special to miss.

No comments:

Post a Comment