Hot pink nails. (L)(L)
You know i miss you.
Awesome cousin. (L)
- Going to make my hair tomorrow, rebonding
- Tution resumes tomorrow
- To the movies with cousin and her father tomorrow
- Xanga's awesome!
Yes, so many things to be done in less than 24 hours. Don't even know if i have the time to complete all of them in the first place. I've uploaded pictures into facebook. Oh yes, cousins are really the best companion when you're the only child. So, don't ever think that your cousins are not good. Who knows, when you are bored they might be the best one after all.
I've got my secondary four textbooks. They seem like they're not difficult, but who knows? I can't have a say yet because i haven't even started praticsing on those sums, so i can't just assume that it's easy just by looking at it.
I'm in one of those moods, where i might just break apart any moment. You told me our love was still valid, how valid is it exactly?
No comments:
Post a Comment