" Could you fill back the empty piece in my heart? "
- Got my hair done
- However, it was not to my expectations
- 2012 was a nice movie, worth the watch 4 out of 5 stars?
- Time to get my school stuffs before time runs out again
Okay, that's what i think i did for the past few days?
Was somehow damn pissed with mother jsut now. She like kept on scolding me for no good reason, and yeah. I just stormed into my bedroom without even caring what she says. Hello, you scold me also need reason one right, like that keep on scolding, like super wth lah. Ugh, lucky i pms mood not so severe today, or else, I sure flare up one.
I WANNA GO OUT WITH BESTFRIEND LEH! BUT MY MOTHER DON'T ALLOW -.- KEEP SCOLDING AND SCOLDING AND SCOLDING LIKE NO TOMORROW LIKE THIS! OMG, THIS IS WORST THEN GROUNDING. OMG!!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment