Tuesday, June 19, 2012

#778

I'm so bored in class right now.. I don't like ALL The modules that we are taking this semester. Can we like not take all that we are taking right now? And being stuck with this one person that never does any work is like very wtffff! Sigh, why is studying in RP such a torture....

The boy had an accident and he seems to be in pain since Sunday. Didn't expect him to skid so badly.. :( I really hope that he is feeling a little better right now. And to tell the truth, i don't have the mood to study at all. Ever since where we had the 2 weeks holiday, it's like everything seems to not be able to get back to its norm.

I miss the boy...... Why does it seem so bad living apart... :(

No comments:

Post a Comment