Thursday, June 21, 2012

Wide awake

This semester, is actually the worst semester that I ever had as compared to the other 3 semesters that I had. It's like... I totally don't know what the hell am I doing. It is already Understanding Test 1 but I didn't touched all the things that I need to touch, but instead... Study everytime one night before the test. It's like... Not my style to do this those few semesters?

Have I grew to be lazy?? Or is it that I really don't like the modules that we are having this semester. Feeling so damn drained out everytime i get home... And all I want to do is crash right down on my bed... Bad mood swings every single day.

Don't know what is happening to my body... Seems like I can't understand myself at all anymore. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment