Monday, July 2, 2012

I love you more than you ever know

As the title states, i love you more than you ever know.
Baby, i really love you. And I hope that it's the same for your case. You know something? You have brought a lot of smiles in my life. I'm thankful that you came into my life and be the one who loves and dotes on me so much.

But you know something baby? I know this is a tough period, we both need to pull thru this period and it'll be over. Time is nothing, distance is nothing. All we need is to hold on and pesevere because when we do that, everything will be worthwhile at the end of the day. Right?

I know both of us get frustrated at times. You get really frustrated with money matters while for me, it's my studies... And, it seems like I don't really understand the situation you're in until my mom explains everything to me and i realized that it's acutally always my fault.

I found a really cute picture of my baby and me.

Baby, you light up my world. And I love you.
Baby, we'll make everything possible.

I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment