I know that time passes so fast and I need to maintain my blog a little.
It's so boring to see the entries being uploaded like one month at a time.
I admit that.
But, I really don't know how to maintain my blog when there's school.
It's finally a break now. YES! Like what I've been looking forward to after so long.
Thank god everything's ended.
Received a stupid letter from RP cuz I skipped lessons for 2 times.
Really don't know why is RP so stupid having to send those letters to notify.
Giving parents to receive these kind of letter is alright, but not when those nagging start.
Don't feel like working this holiday but I can't expect money to fall from the sky right.
And also furthermore, mom is also asking me to work so that I've got some earnings.
Yes, i need those money. Don't feel like depending on some people.
So money-faced and don't really care about relationship at all.
It's like we are not even your kin at all. It's like being my dad is just a NAME.
Quit pretending to be kind to me. I'm gonna pay back every single cent to you.
Since you're going to be so calculative to me, I'm going to do likewise.
No comments:
Post a Comment