FML.
I'm studying for this stupid shit thing called the Basic Theory Test for driving. Like totally SHIT! I tried the method that my boyfriend taught me but it's not helping at all. Can't even get a single pass! I really don't wish to fail it at all lor! Failing tests is one of my greatest phobia! A just pass i also happy.... Seriously. And my test.... is just in about two weeks time on the 1st april. Really hope that can pass. This is the first time I prepared for a test not like the very last minute. So, i really did put in my effort! :(
These holidays, I totally didn't work or anything. Was like spending my whole time at home, watching shows, listening music, surfing the net and such. Cuz, i was thinking. What for i work so hard because after the next semester after going back to school to study for six months, it'll be my attachment.. So,there's really no point. I rather enjoy my two months of holidays first before my suffering starts. That explains why. But mom they all kept nagging and asking me to work. No point explaining cuz they will still think that they are right at the end of the day.
But one thing about not working is that you will not have any income. Oh well. And living in Singapore, not having an income is a terrible thing because you need money everywhere you go. Once you step out of your house, it is money. From the basic transport, to walking around in shopping centers and eating. Although no matter where you go, you still have to spend money.. But the living expenses over here is really mad crazy.
No comments:
Post a Comment