Thursday, March 21, 2013

Baby's mom birthday

Today is baby's mom birthday. But, there's nothing much i can do much about it because she doesn't seem to like me and also I have not really gone to baby house before for a single time. Thinking about it makes me feel a little pathetic somehow. But, I really don't want to think about it because at the end of the day, it is pointless as we can't do anything about it at all yeah?

WANT TO WISH BABY'S MOM, A HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Although, I might not have seen you before, I still sincerely want to wish you a happy birthday and hope that she is not so troubled... 

And the sad thing is, he's going to celebrate his mom birthday this Saturday and can't come and accompany me :(
There goes one of the day in the weekend where I have to be all alone again. I can't complain, because his mom birthday is like a once in a year thing. He gets to accompany me every single week, so, i have to be fair sometimes too. Sigh. This is life. You need to learn how to give and take sometimes.

Sometimes, I really feel happy to be just with my mom. Can I be with her forever? Till the day I give birth to little kids of mine. I want her to be with me every moment although she might be a little annoying at times. But seriously, I don't mind it at all. I want her to be able to take care of my kids because she seems to love small little kids so so much that I don't even know how to describe in words at all..


ANYWAY, I'VE CHANGED MY LAYOUT AND WOW. IT LOOKS SO NICE BECAUSE IT'S PINK AND I LOVE IT BECAUSE IT IS MY FAVOURITE COLOUR!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment