Friday, March 22, 2013

Guilty

Finally get to watch my Vampire Diaries after the longest time ever. Updated my videos list too today! :)

Sometimes, I really hate myself so much for getting into such a bad temper and starting to scold people out of nowhere. Take yesterday for example when out of nowhere I suddenly just changed my mood totally because baby sort of told me that he didn't want to have dinner with me but the actual fact was that he wanted to drop by and give me a surprise. Oh, what a bad tempered girlfriend I am.

I felt super guilty when he told me about it. I didn't want to be so angry. But because my first instinct told me was that he wouldn't come and I was so sad... It made me cried the whole night. Well, I'm that sensitive I must say.

Anyway, since I don't go out as often during the holidays, I am not taking that much pictures. It's only occasionally where I will just take 1 or 2 instagram pictures!

Bought a polka dots blouse from the usual uncle today.

POLKA DOTSSSSSS!
Was trying it out just now and it turns out to be quite nice! Just that I would need to wear strapless bra with it because wearing strap bras would make it turn out to be so obvious like what is shown in the picture right now.

And back then, a few days ago, the small little girl who is our neighbor came over and I babysitted her for a short while. HAHAHA. And she really loves taking photos. Let me just show put up one picture. :)

See, still sticks out her tongue.

No comments:

Post a Comment