So, it's the day for my BTT today. Seriously feeling damn nervous and tensed up i-d-k why either. Fuck this fucking feeling but nevertheless, I really hope that I can get the BTT done once and for all because I just want to get over and done with it and not have to wait anymore longer to get my license.
The long weekends was really fruitful.. Errrr.. Not that I did studied for my BTT but because Baby spent all 4 days with me!!!! Like wow, it was such an awesome thing la. And another thing is that, we went to pray Grandfather on Saturday and Baby also tagged along. That was what I was so happy about.
Another thing is, on Sunday, Baby finally got his Asus laptop and I got a pink Samsung sort of like DSLR. Totally in love with it. <3 :="" a="" back="" but="" got="" huge="" mom.="" my="" nbsp="" p="" pay="" sum="" to="" we="">
And we even took a cab back from Expo because we got so many freebies and the computer itself was really huge and I also got a dry cabinet for my camera which is what even makes it even more awesome. Right now, am using it to blog and I'm not used to it because this computer is really big though.
3>
No comments:
Post a Comment