Friday, May 31, 2013

Birthday present

Thankful and touched for the handmade card that my bestfriend made personally. I really love receiving such cards you know. Makes me feel like so oldschool. Relieving the old times. Its such a great feeling that technology wouldn't be able to replace. Technology is something for lazy people like me ahahahaha!!

And here's my reply to your message in the card bestfriend:
Yes, time have passed. 8 years, how fast!!! Thanks for the birthday wish. Nice friend only meh? That is all I get for being your 8 years friend ah? Hahaah!!! No awkwardness cuz I don't like that feeling and you aren't my true friend if there was there between us. ;) AND I WILL ALWAYS BE HERE FOR YOU TOO!!! RMB THAT OKAY ♥ Last long with your bf too, my dear bestfriend. ^^

This post is dedicated for her. :)

Look aat how nicely the card is done!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment