Okay, so i met up with bestfriend today and we headed to far east to get our little feet pampered first by doing an express pedicure. But guess what? My express pedicure is ruined!! How careless can I be right?? The first toe of both my feet is smudged and it looks so ugly now. I could really cry now.
Hahaha. And when we were on our way to fep, i was complaining to my bestfriend how hungry am I cuz i didn't take lunch. So after that I decided to go and get some snacks at old chang kee because i am really hungry and couldn't wait till dinner already right after my pedicure.
We also decided to head to Clarke Quay because while we were doing our nails I told bestfriend about this love lock thing and she was super interested about it. Like me.... So, we went to do it! Hoping that it was still available. And true enough, the concierge was still avilable for us to get the locks at $5! If i knew that i could bring my own locks, i would have done that lor!!! But anyway, because of beliefs, I decided to go and get a padlock with key. I wanted this love to be forever like what the beliefs say... its better to trust than not to right? Hehehe. While bestfriend decided not to do it. We decide to do this behind our boyfriend backs. Then when we told them, they were like haha... like what! Anyway, i threw the keys down the river. Which is what we are suppose to do with it!
But, it's okay. Guys and girls have different perceptions. No choice! I don't blame them. Just that i believe in that and that's it. When bestfriend told her boyfriend about the lock, he just kept laughing at her, she told me because she says that her boyfriend says that they are just bluffing kids like us. Omg, why dash our hopes like this!? We just wanted forever love like what it is supposed to be only... don't laugh at us leh. So sad one.
Then we went to have dinner at this taiwan snacks place. I find that the dinner is nice just that i don't like the taukua only because it has this super strong cinnamon taste. Then, went to the bar!! This time it's some shots bar. And i swear i am going to look at menu properly next time because I got conned thinking the cocktails were being charged at happy hours price which is $6 but it is actually the actual price which costs $16 for mine drink and the taste sucks!!!! Seriously.
As usual, pictures will tell you everything :)
No comments:
Post a Comment