![]() |
| We are together for the longest time ever. Jenn, meeting you @ y1s1. |
![]() |
| Miss Teeny Teh. Strictest faci, but became the best at the end |
![]() |
| Mr Philip Ang. Panda faci that's fierce but also fun at times |
![]() |
| My clique for this semester <3 td="">3> |
![]() |
| Mr Lee Wei. The everything also don't know faci |
![]() |
| The whole TPAM cohort. 60 people, cool or what |
![]() |
| Miss Lynn Yue. She's like a friend rather than faci. |
These few photos sum up the whole of my year 3 semester 1 in school. This would most probably be the last time I study because I wouldn't pursue University anymore as I do not have the money to do so even though I feel like studying. So pathetic but it's alright. I've enjoyed myself in these whole three years in Republic Polytechnic and I'm so glad I've learnt how to suck up with people I do not like and pretend like everything's fine in front of them.
And thanks to the clique whom we have lasted so long together. Thanks. Those time we spent at lunch sitting down, gossiping, talking shit, I'll definitely remember. Please do not go MIA once internship starts, but still stay in contact because these 6 months, we are all going different way and it is so hard to talk everyday like how we do so in class.







No comments:
Post a Comment