Monday, September 2, 2013

Start of September

You know that you're always the one, my love.

It's September!!!! 

Our new helmets! Both for baby and me :)
We both got our new helmets and yes, we spent like a bomb on it. Like about $230? But yet, Baby say that it's for our safety, so paying this amount is actually nothing at all because our safety comes first. The reason for getting these helmets is mostly because I kept dozing off on the bike every Friday when he fetches me back home and this caused Baby to be very worried as he does not want to see me fall off the bike someday and have a broken chin. Hence, the reason why the helmet is there. But, it's very uncomfortable wearing the full face or maybe it's just that I'm not used to it. It feels like it kept on rubbing on my face and it's like I can feel the rub of friction on my face. Damn terrible can? Totally not used to it yet and it's so hot!!!! Can't imagine that when the bike is stationary how hot it would be in the afternoon. Whining a lot, but still happy because I finally got a PINK helmet like after umpteen years which is damn awesome. Okay, I take back, not umpteen. It's just 1 year plus but it's been so long since I kept asking for a pink helmet and I finally got it. Baby never fails to meet the requests that I make.

Anyway, yesterday night which was Sunday night and where Baby should be home early, he didn't go home early yesterday because my parents were both not at home and I'm all alone at home. Then, he went home at about 9pm? Which was super late from the usual because usually when he goes back at 8pm, he would have reached home at 9pm already. Sometimes, I feel super blessed to have this boy around me. Tolerating my hot-temper and everything.

I had a very real dream yesterday night and hoping that it does come true some day. And that is, baby actually proposed to me. I actually said yes. Really hope that this day can come soon. Where we can be together like forever and annoy one another forever. I don't mind having such an understanding boy where he can always give in to me no matter what and me giving him whatever I can. I mean, relationships.... What do you expect right? Give and take. You can't expect to always be taking and not giving. The other party would be exhausted being a single party doing the job. That's what I've learnt.

Had my 2nd driving lesson today and I swear, I'm not cut out for driving. Reason being, me always not being able to brake smoothly and when I turn the steering wheel, my hands get jumbled up. Another thing is also I am not good at controlling the steering wheel. That's what the Uncle who was my instructor told me. Then I kept saying okay and I also got scolded. The Uncle say, you say okay but you never change your mistakes. But, I was trying my very best to not make the same mistake, BUT!!!!! NERVOUS WHAT, NERVOUS OF CAUSE MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE RIGHT. Today I also learnt how to park and drove on the road. Best lesson ever today but my leg is feeling so tired.

Tomorrow is another day of driving and no UT tomorrow! Can rest for 1 day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment